It is centrally positioned 20 minutes from the beaches, shopping and attractions of Gold Coast, and just 45 minutes’ drive from the Brisbane CBD.
Transport features include:
- 3.5 kilometres to the M1 Pacific Motorway and Coomera rail station which connect to Brisbane and beyond
- 3.5 km east of Coomera rail station, which now connects with the Gold Coast G:Link light rail system
- 40 minutes from the two major airports, both with domestic and international terminals
Lifestyle features include:
- 3 minutes to the proposed $1 billion Coomera Town Centre, which includes the multi-million dollar Westfield Coomera, which will include a number of retailers, plus an abundance of shopping and lifestyle stores
- the new $1.76 million Gold Coast University Hospital and health and medical services hub
- a vast array of education facilities including the new Griffith University campus
The suburb falls within the jurisdiction of the Gold Coast City Council. Refer SEQ Regional Council Map (PDF), and falls within the Gold Coast’s northern growth corridor, one of the most dynamic and rapidly growing regions within Australia.
We have excellent 4 bed, 2 bath, DLUG, full turnkey house & land packages in Lura Estate Coomera:
- land is registered and ready to go
- price is $445k-454k
- rent $440-$460 per week
- 2018 Commonwealth Games: In late 2011, the Gold Coast was successful in its bid to host the 2018 Commonwealth Games. It is predicted that over 30,000 full-time jobs will be created over the coming three years providing the Gold Coast City Council with an economic benefit of $2 billion.
- The Coomera Marina Precinct: This is a designated Enterprise Opportunity Area under the South-East Queensland Regional Plan. The Precinct currently contains 60 businesses employing an estimated 2,500 people.
- Gold Coast International Marine Precinct: The proposed $500 million Gold Coast International Marine Precinct project within Coomera is currently before Council which, on completion, is anticipated to employ more than 4,000 people during the construction phase and up to 5,500 new jobs when operational.
- Coomera Town Centre Master Planned Area: Plans for the 680 hectare Coomera Town Centre will facilitate population growth in the order of 50,000 new residents and will result in the delivery of an anticipated 25,000 new dwellings. Construction of the first stage is due to commence shortly. The development of the Town Centre is expected to generate an estimated 20,000 new jobs in education, health, leisure and tourist related activities. The development of the Coomera Town Centre is planned to include a new Griffith University campus in addition to a new $30 million TAFE college.
The Gold Coast is home to four major tertiary institutions – Bond University, Griffith University, the Gold Coast Institute of TAFE, and Southern Cross University’s Gold Coast Campus. Neighbouring Coomera houses the Coomera campus of the Gold Coast Institute of TAFE.
As noted, the development of the Coomera Town Centre is planned to include a new Griffith University campus in addition to a new $30 million TAFE college.
Residents are afforded a high quality of life which combines a quiet residential environment with immediate access to some of the highest levels of recreational amenity in South-East Queensland.
Residents have access to the largest range of theme parks in the Southern Hemisphere on their immediate doorstep.
Being situated within the boundaries of the Gold Coast, the community is also within close proximity to the Gold Coast’s beaches, National Parks and waterways including Mount Tamborine and its famous wineries, lookouts and rainforest walks.
Lot 10 – $453,900 (PDF) – Sold
Lot 39 – $446,900 (PDF) – Sold
Lot 40 – $444,900 (PDF)- Sold
Lot 47 – $444,900 (PDF) – Sold
Lot 49 – $446,900 (PDF) – Sold
Lot 51 – $444,900 (PDF) – Available
Lura-master plan (PDF)
Rent Appraisal – $440-460 pw (PDF)
Standard Inclusions (PDF)
Capital Growth Prospects
Here is information on Brisbane dwelling prices (link).
Matusik (May 2015) (PDF) provides an overview of South East Queensland regions. The Gold Coast is one of the favoured areas.
Here is information on Qld economic performance provided by CommSec (PDF)